Some things are hard to say.

In case you didn’t know, I’M MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA TOMORROW.

Ahem.

Pardon the MAJOR minor freak out.

Anyway, ever had something on your mind that you want to blog or talk about, but you feel embarrassed? Or shameful? Or uncomfortable?

Yeah, me too.

Perhaps I can entice you to go check out a little guest post I wrote over at Shell’s place?

It might save my sanity.

Or not.

But, go read my words there. They are important ones (in my opinion, of course).

See y’all in sunny NC!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Some things are hard to say.

1. Blond Duck says:

Good luck moving!
    Blond Duck recently posted..Friday Five: FlowersMy Profile

2. {Melinda} Good luck with your move! Going over to check out your post at Shell’s place!
    Mothering From Scratch recently posted..Saturday Morning Fantasies: Capes OptionalMy Profile

3. Abby says:

I read your post, and first, to answer your question, “ever had something on your mind…?” YES! Especially lately. Fires got me all frazzled!

That was a courageous thing to write about. I understand how guilty you must have felt, must still feel. You will “disagree” again, you’re intelligent enough to know that. But you are also so much wiser now, and that’s all good.

4. Abby says:

OH, and Happy Moving!

5. Where are you moving? I live in Raleigh.
    Leigh Powell Hines @Hinessightblog recently posted..Top Five Reasons to Visit N.C.’s High Country in the SummerMy Profile

6. SuzieQ says:

Stopping by from Shell’s blog. I really enjoyed your post and can identify in a lot of ways. I looked over your blog, and I totally was watching the Today show the day you were on! I completely remember it. Your story is amazing! :)

7. Shell says:

Good luck with your move! :)
    Shell recently posted..Things They Can’t Say: So This Is LoveMy Profile

8. Good luck! It’s hot a -you-know-what here right now! When you get settled, email me and tell me where in NC you are!
    Sorta Southern Single Mom recently posted..Friday Fragments: Debby Does FloridaMy Profile

9. jen says:

Hope all is going well with the move…. miss you guys!
    jen recently posted..Catching upMy Profile