Kid Quotes Friday!

You may have noticed that things have changed around here. We are officially on a self-hosted WordPress blog! So bear with me as I learn the ropes of a new blogging platform. Also? I think lots of you are going to need to re-subscribe due to the Google Friend Connect “issue,” and the fact that GFC is wordpress-ist. So, hopefully you’ve found your way here and can subscribed via RSS, or have us directly delivered to your e-mail box! Okay – on with the show! Grab a button and link up for Kid Quotes Friday!

________________________________________________________

Kid: Do you have a brother?

Me: Yup, I have an older brother.

Kid: Oh, do you think he wants to come to my birthday party? It’s boys only. (7 y.o.)

*********

Kid: The other day my brain was hurting. Probably because of all the smarts in it. –6 y.o.

*********

Kid: I have a lot of boogers in my nose. Do you want me to count them after I blow my nose?

Me: No, thanks.

Kid: Suit yourself. -10 y.o.

*********

Kid: you have good timing. I just finished saving the world. Well, the Pokemon world that is. –10 y.o.

*********

Kid: I think that you should tell your boss that you don’t want to go to work. Instead you should sit home, watch TV, and say ahhhhhhh…

Me: Okay, I’ll tell my boss that.

Kid: Okay good, if they need to call me about it, they can. –7 y.o.

*********

Happy Friday, everyone!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Kid Quotes Friday!

1. Love it! Mine is set up for midnight. I’ll post when I get up in the morning. My favorites are always the ones close to Christopher’s age. They all sound alike. But the booger one was hilarious! I’m going to subscribe to e-mail this time.

2. Abby says:

Cute as always! And I’m so relieved – for the Pokemon world.
    Abby recently posted..going through the changeMy Profile

3. Jenn Pecor says:

love these lol!

4. Blond Duck says:

This cracks me up!

5. Oh, I just love this! I have never heard of it before, Kids Quotes Friday. I don’t have any kids myself, but my sister teachers kindergarten so I have heard some real gems! I might have to try this sometime. Great finding you through SITS!
    AnnasThirtyOne recently posted..Mommy’s Little HelperMy Profile

6. So cute!
    My 4 year old asked me if milk comes out of cows nipples this morning!
    Tara @ secretsofamomaholic.com recently posted..The CurseMy Profile

7. Glad I hopped over here today. Love kid quotes and sayings – they always warm the heart. I just recently switched to wp and you are going to love it. There is a learning curve from blogger, but wp has so much more to offer. Thanks for stopping by to make my SITS day special. Have a great weekend.
    Positively Alene recently posted..stop and listen this weekend.My Profile

8. Just Jane says:

I am in the process of figuring out how to move from Blogger to Word Press. I’m interested to know how the process of moving your old entries to the new platform went.

I like the new site! YAY!
    Just Jane recently posted..Searching for CourageMy Profile

• jenn says:

Hi Jane. The process of moving went okay. I ended up exporting blogger into a file, converting it into a wordpress file and importing it that way. When I used the WordPress importer it didn’t work for whatever reason. I LOVE all the options with WordPress and highly recommend the changeover! It’s a learning curve, but a good one!

9. Kristen says:

I love that even a 7 year old knows how hard you work and thinks you need to put your feet up and say Ahhhh…
    Welcome to WordPress! You guys look great!! Enjoy it!!
    Kristen recently posted..A Day At Things I Can’t Say…My Profile